your new link to high-quality helicopter tooling & ground support equipment.
Until the Helitooling website construction is complete, please visit the helicopter tools page of Helisaddle.com to see our current (and expanding) product line.
We specialize in the refinement of O.E.M. tooling.
94-durometer polyurethane coated replacement for your transport tug
HELILADDER™ provides a portable, stable, and safe multi-level maintenance ladder
Customers who have upgraded their Heliporters® and Tug-A-Lugs
Here are some of the tools Helitooling offerTools
- P/N TTT-135A Trim Tab Tool set for EC135, EC145, BK117, UH72, & BO105 (Alternate for Telemeter TTT-135)
- P/N TTT-350A Trim Tab Tool set for AS350, AS355, EC130 and EC120
(Alternate for 703A94-1130-01)
- P/N TTT-407A Trim Tab Tool set for Bell 407
(Alternate for T103316-101A & T103317-101A)
(Alternate for 407-215-002-101, 407-215-001-101)
- P/N TTT-429A Trim Tab Tool set for Bell 429
- P/N TTT-119A Trim Tab Tool set for Agusta 119
- P/N 105-31702W BK117/EC145 T/R centering kit
(Includes 105-31702W23 A, 105-31702W14 A, 105-31702W4 A, and 105-31702W-CASE)
- P/N 29726801-UTD RADS UTD camera mount for the Bell 407
(Alternate for 29726801)
- P/N 8819974000A Turbomeca engine sling
(Alternate for 365A91-5400-02 & 8819974000)
- P/N HELI-SADDLE These are the original polyurethane coated replacement saddles for your Heliporter Tug & Tug-A-Lug helicopter transporter. In production for over 15 years, this is the industry standard for quality and durability
- P/N HYD-135/145 A unique tool designed to easily and safely drain the hydraulic system of the EC135, EC145, and UH72 Lakota.
For our government customers...
we are a small business and,
SAM Registered as:
Blue Moon Designs
Recent sales to:
Oregon and Hawaii National Guard Units
Note: This site has no affiliation with helitools.com. Helitools Inc. of Cottage Hills, IL does offer a wide variety of helicopter tools for the Bell 206, Bell 407, Bell 222, Bell 430, and BK117. See the Helitool tool line at: www.helitools.com. Chuck Dugan of Helitools will appreciate your patronage. This site also has no affiliation with the Helitool web site www.helitool.com . Helitool.com has information on S61s. Our apologies for any confusion regarding helitool, helitools, and helitooling.